MCT Oil Recipes: MCT Oil Mini-Muffin.
Welcome to the MCT Oil Recipe series!
For people trying to lose weight or gain muscle, MCT oil is a popular ingredient in cooking. MCTs — mainly C8 and C10 — are good fats that provide energy quickly without raising blood sugar levels. MCT oil is derived from coconuts and is used as a dietary supplement. People also enjoy it as an alternative to olive oil, as MCT Oil has fat burning properties. MCT oil is often used for cooking keto friendly recipes or meals that are high in healthy fats.
Many people believe that MCT oil is unhealthy for them. They think it can lead to irregular body composition, high-fat buildup, and raised cholesterol levels. But such beliefs are false. Adding MCT oil into your low-carb diet is good for you and provides many health benefits.
People like MCT oil because it helps with weight loss, and it aligns with a ketogenic diet. It is used as short term energy boost to replace calorie-heavy foods that leave you lethargic, without the addition of fat or sugar. It can also promote a feeling of satiety and curb food cravings, which leads to healthy weight management and lower body fat.
Without further ado, let's get into the first recipe of this series. We will show you how to make a delicious MCT Oil Keto Mini-Muffin!
MCT Oil Mini-Muffin
The MCT Oil Mini-Muffin is an easy, healthy fat-filled snack that is perfect for you if you're on a keto diet or looking to incorporate more healthy fat intake into your day for the many potential health benefits.
The MCT Oil Mini-Muffins are easy to make, incredibly tasty, and filled with healthy dietary fats from coconut oil (MCT Oil). If you're getting sick of putting MCT Oil, Coconut Oil, or other Healthy Oils in your morning coffees, then this is your holy grail. It tastes delicious, and it is going to give you longer-lasting fuel for energy expenditure.
The MCT Oil Mini-Muffin is a combination of healthy fatty acids, nuts, or seeds.
Servings: 6 Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 6 tablespoons MCT Oil
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup nut butter no sugar added (I used smooth almond butter)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Pinch of coarse sea salt to top
- dark chocolate melted (optional)
- Crushed nuts or cashews to top (optional)
- Line 6 regular muffin tins or equivalent with paper liners and move to the side.
- In a microwave or pot, combine the MCT oil, coconut oil, and nut butter. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds or pot, and bring the ingredients to liquid form. For microwave; remove, stir and repeat steps until liquid forms.
- Add the cinnamon, sea salt, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Whisk until combined.
- Evenly distribute the prepared mix into the tin. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and drizzle with melted dark chocolate if desired.
*You can store it in the freezer for up to three months.
These little MCT Oil Mini-Muffins go great in the morning with your cup of coffee or anytime when you need a snack full of health benefits. Do you need some MCT Oil? The Keppi Store has clean MCT Oil derived from delicious coconuts.